Welcome to the North Smithfield High School Senior Project Page!
Please consider joining us to judge! Click on the invitation below to register.
What is Senior Project?
Senior Project is a NSHS Graduation Requirement that affords students the opportunity to gain a rich and authentic learning experience in any field or topic of interest to them.
Senior Project is broken down into the following components:
The Senior Project Handbook
Click on the link below for this year's Senior Project Handbook, a comprehensive document outlining the entire project from start to finish.
Information for Mentors
Mentors are an integral part of the Senior Project process.
They are a positive adult role model for seniors who are responsible for guiding their individual student through their fieldwork.
For more information regarding fieldwork expectations and the role of a mentor, please click on the folder below entitled "Information For Mentors"
Important Information and Forms
2018-2019 Calendar of Due Dates
Senior Project Contact Information
Mrs. Lindsay Aromin
Senior Project Coordinator
NSHS Senior Project In The News...
- "For NSHS Seniors, Statewide Unity Ball, a Proud Tradition"
- "NSHS Seniors Get Ready to Embark on Guatemala Service Trip for Senior Project"
- "NSHS Student Malian Takes Aim at Low Voter Turnout with Senior Project"
- "North Smithfield Senior 'Hungry' to Help Others Reap Benefits of Music"
- "25 Percent of NSHS Students 'Obsessed' With Social Media"
- "NSHS Cancer Survivor Gives Back"
- "NSHS Senior Aims to Honor Veterans, Respect the Fallen"
- "Building a Bridge to Guatemala"
- "N.S. Student's Senior Project Raises $5,400 for Gloria Gemma Foundation"
- "Love For Animals Motivates Ambitious Senior Project"
- "High School Senior Partners with Local Company on 'Hopeful Wishes'"
- "First Year of NSHS Senior Project Helps Students Land Internships, Build Networks"