North Smithfield High School Summer Hours are as follows:
- Summer hours apply from June 23 through August 25
- The high school will be open from 7:00 AM through 2:00 PM Monday through Friday
- New student registration will take place on Tuesdays and Wendesdays from 8:00 AM through 12:00 PM
The North Smithfield School Distirct offers many opportunities for students to remediate failed courses for credit over the summer. Registration materials for summer schools are attached to this post and also available at the high school along with information on tutors and virtual learning opportunities.
NSHS Report Cards, Failure Letters, and Summer School Approval Forms will be mailed home on Monday, June 23, 2014 for students who should or need to attend summer school for credit recvoery. All other report cards will be mailed home later that week. Students who choose the Virtual Summer School Option must have pre-approval from the Guidance Department before registering for any summer school course.
Please contact the Guidance department at 766-2503 for more information or contact the appropriate school counselor by email. The office will be closed from 6/28-7/6, so please contact the staff via email at:
- Mrs. Diana Comtois, Caseload A-G, Grades 9-12, dcomtois [at] nsps [dot] us
- Mrs. Amy Gibbons, Caseload H-R, Grades 9-12, agibbons [at] nsps [dot] us
- Mr. William Pepin, Caseload S-Z, Grades 9-12, wpepin [at] nsps [dot] us
The graduates of the Class of 2014 have advocated for a change in tradition, which administration has agreed to accommodate. They will be the first NSHS class to graduate on the turf field! I have attached an important memo that all guests should review prior to the ceremony on Wednesday. If there are any questions or concerns, please email me at rmezzanotte [at] nsps [dot] us.
Due to the fact that some individuals have had trouble accessing the document, I have included a link to the document below. Again, please email me with any questions.